Level ICACEREC and Cone Beam– Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry for Guided Surgery | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: None. | Where Do I Start?
This course will give you the experience to utilize the Sirona Cone Beam CT (Galileos or XG3D) for surgical planning of implants and may help you to understand the fundamentals of guided implant surgery. Intended for clinicians who are interested in, new to, or moderately experienced with implant therapy. This two-day lecture will take you from A to Z in all aspects of guided-implant planning using the Galileos/XG3D and the CEREC, as well as provide a complete understanding of all the different guided systems that are available to work with the CEREC and Galileos integration protocol. Learn the basics of implant placement using the guided protocol, and the advantages and disadvantages of each surgical system.
In the demonstration portion on Day 2, students will watch a surgical case that imports the CEREC models into the Galileos software, and virtually places the implants in the ideal position. Participants will then view a fabrication of a surgical guide for implant placement and learn how to utilize this guide according to the guided surgery protocol. This will provide a thorough understanding of the integrated digital implant dentistry protocol, where accurate treatment planning provides a blueprint for the surgical phase, thereby rendering the final restorative phase predictable and ideal.
Participants Will Learn:
The fundamentals of CEREC and Galileos integration
The basics of dental implant treatment planning, including the advantages of prosthetically driven treatment planning
The basics of guided surgery over current freehand techniques
The fundamentals, differences, indications, and step-by-step directions for the various surgical guide options available within the CEREC-Galileos integration workflow
To import prosthetic proposals designed in CEREC into Galileos Implant Software to be used for implant planning
To digitally treatment plan simple to complex dental implant cases
To plan, design, and fabricate a chairside surgical guide with the CEREC Guide 2 solution
Guided surgery tips and tricks to ensure a predictable implementation
The steps involved from start to finish in planning, placing and restoring an implant using the guided protocol and CEREC
- $3,295 Doctors
Available at the Spear Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 13 CE Credits
- Farhad Boltchi, D.M.D., M.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Dentsply Sirona Academy - Charlotte
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Foundation - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: CEREC Implants Restorative – Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC
- Level 4A: CEREC Esthetics– Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases with CEREC
- Level 4B: CEREC Full Arch– Treating Comprehensive Cases with a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: CEREC Advanced – Advanced CEREC Software Mastery
- Level ICA: CEREC and Cone Beam– Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry for Guided Surgery
- Level ICB: CEREC Implants Surgical–Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Therapy
- Level ICC: CEREC Implants Full Arch– Digital Fixed Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy