Level 4AMastering Multiple Anterior and Posterior Restorations With CEREC | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: None. | Where Do I Start?
Many doctors don't realize the full potential of their CEREC technology because they don't use it to its full capacity. Some feel they can only use CEREC for posterior teeth, and consequently they lose out on the opportunities offered by anterior CAD/CAM dentistry. In fact, with CEREC you can achieve esthetic results equivalent to high quality labs.
Mastering Multiple Anterior and Posterior Restorations with CEREC provides you with the tools necessary to complete any anterior case with ease, positively impacting your productivity, clinical outcomes and patient care.
All cerecdoctors.com hands-on workshops are conducted on Omnicams utilizing the latest CEREC software.
Patterson and Henry Schein Dental training vouchers accepted.
Participants Will Learn:
To master the art of color and shade selection
To understand the differences between all CEREC blocks and when to use one block over another for a cosmetic result
How to prepare anterior teeth for optimal esthetics and how preparation plays an integral role in your success
How to create a roadmap for staining and glazing success
How to design in Biogeneric Individual, Biogeneric Copy and Biogeneric Reference and when it is appropriate to use each in anterior situations
The principles of Smile Design and how to apply them to treatment planning and case presentations, and more importantly the final outcome of the case
How to do anterior cases same day, as well as indirect in two visits and the advantages/disadvantages of each
Contouring anterior restorations for optimal esthetics
How to esthetically enhance restorations milled from the CEREC system
How parameters affect anterior restorations
File and image management as it relates to the CEREC software
How to predictably treat multiple units with perfect occlusion and contacts
How to complete three posterior restorations in less than 90 minutes, using ideal form, symmetry and occlusion
Understand the appropriate parameters that affect anterior teeth
Easy and predictable multiple anterior cementation techniques
Effective techniques to image large cases
Learn how to integrate the Smile Design module in the CEREC software
- $2,995 Doctors
Available at the Spear Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 13 CE Credits
- Sameer Puri, D.D.S.
- Mike Skramstad, D.D.S.
- Mark Fleming, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Dentsply Sirona Academy - Charlotte
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Mastery - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants With CEREC
- Level 4A: Mastering Multiple Anterior and Posterior Restorations With CEREC
- Level 4B: Treating Comprehensive Cases With a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: Advanced CEREC Software Mastery – Foundation For Integration Into your Practice
- Level 6A: CEREC and Cone Beam Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry
- Level 6B: Digital Esthetic Dental Implant Therapy and Advanced Grafting
- Level 6C: Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy
- CEREC Ortho 1.1.2 Certification : Required Training to receive the Ortho Software