Level 4ACEREC Esthetics– Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases with CEREC | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: None. | Where Do I Start?
Many doctors don't realize the full potential of their CEREC technology because they don't use it to its full capacity. Some feel they can only use CEREC for posterior teeth, and consequently they lose out on the opportunities offered by anterior CAD/CAM dentistry. In fact, with CEREC you can achieve esthetic results equivalent to high quality labs.
Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases With CEREC provides you with the tools necessary to complete any anterior case with ease, positively impacting your productivity, clinical outcomes and patient care.
All cerecdoctors.com hands-on workshops are conducted on Omnicams or Primescans utilizing the latest CEREC software.
Patterson and Henry Schein Dental training vouchers accepted.
Participants Will Learn:
To master the art of color and shade selection
To understand the differences between all CEREC blocks and when to use one block over another for a cosmetic result
How to prepare anterior teeth for optimal esthetics and how preparation plays an integral role in your success
How to create a roadmap for staining and glazing success
How to design in Biogeneric Individual and Biogeneric Copy when it is appropriate to use each in anterior situations
The principles of Smile Design and how to apply them to treatment planning and case presentations, and more importantly the final outcome of the case
How to do anterior cases same day, as well as indirect in two visits and the advantages/disadvantages of each
Contouring anterior restorations for optimal esthetics
How to esthetically enhance restorations milled from the CEREC system
How parameters affect anterior restorations
File and image management as it relates to the CEREC software
How to predictably treat multiple units with perfect occlusion and contacts
Understand the appropriate parameters that affect anterior teeth
Easy and predictable multiple anterior cementation techniques
Effective techniques to image large cases
- $3,295 Doctors
Available at the Spear Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 13 CE Credits
- Mike Skramstad, D.D.S.
- Meena Barsoum, D.M.D.
- Mark Fleming, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Dentsply Sirona Academy - Charlotte
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Foundation - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: CEREC Implants Restorative – Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC
- Level 4A: CEREC Esthetics– Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases with CEREC
- Level 4B: CEREC Full Arch– Treating Comprehensive Cases with a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: CEREC Advanced – Advanced CEREC Software Mastery
- CBBT: Cone Beam Basic Training - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- Level ICA: CEREC and Cone Beam– Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry for Guided Surgery
- Level ICB: CEREC Implants Surgical–Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Therapy
- Level ICC: CEREC Implants Full Arch– Digital Fixed Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy