Level 5Advanced CEREC Software Mastery – Foundation For Integration Into your Practice | 20 CE CreditsPrerequisites: None. | Where Do I Start?
CEREC software has become more advanced and when coupled with additional softwares, it opens a whole realm of possibilities for individual clinicians.
This workshop lays down the foundation for advanced CEREC success so that clinicians can use the CEREC software in a multitude of different scenarios for larger cases when coupled with other advanced softwares. Designed for the treatment of comprehensive cases, users will learn the various tools that are unique to the CEREC software as well as other softwares to open up multiple fabrication options.
All cerecdoctors.com hands-on workshops are conducted on Omnicams utilizing the latest CEREC software.
Participants Will Learn:
How the inLab software differs from the CEREC Chairside software
Different file formats that work with various versions of then CEREC software
Digital smile design and mock ups utilizing CEREC and additional software versions
Advanced case design with CEREC and additional softwares including implant applications
- $5,495 Doctors
- $1,995 Team Members*
- 20 CE Credits
- Sameer Puri, D.D.S.
- Mike Skramstad, D.D.S.
- Mark Fleming, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Mastery - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants With CEREC
- Level 4A: Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases With CEREC
- Level 4B: Treating Comprehensive Cases With a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: Advanced CEREC Software Mastery – Foundation For Integration Into your Practice
- Level 6A: CEREC and Cone Beam Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry
- Level 6B: Digital Esthetic Dental Implant Therapy and Advanced Grafting
- Level 6C: Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy