Level 5Advanced CEREC Software Mastery – Foundation For Integration Into your Practice | 20 CE CreditsPrerequisites: None. | Where Do I Start?
CEREC inLab is the more advanced version of the CEREC chairside software that labs use. More and more clinicians have integrated the software as it allows them to do more with their CEREC systems.
This workshop lays down the foundation for inLab success so that clinicians can use the software in a multitude of different scenarios for larger cases. Designed for the treatment of comprehensive cases, users will learn the various tools that are unique to the software as well as the different file designs and how to import and export files from inLab to use with a multiple fabrication options.
All cerecdoctors.com hands-on workshops are conducted on Omnicams utilizing the latest CEREC software.
Participants Will Learn:
How the inLab software differs from the CEREC Chairside software
Different file formats that work with the inLab software
Digital smile design and mock ups
Advanced case design with CEREC inLab software including implant applications
- $5,495 Doctors
- $1,995 Team Members*
- 20 CE Credits
- Sameer Puri, D.D.S.
- Mike Skramstad, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Mastery - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants With CEREC
- Level 4A: Mastering Multiple Anterior and Posterior Restorations With CEREC
- Level 4B: Treating Comprehensive Cases With a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: Advanced CEREC Software Mastery – Foundation For Integration Into your Practice
- Level 6A: CEREC and Cone Beam Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry
- Level 6B: Digital Esthetic Dental Implant Therapy and Advanced Grafting
- Level 6C: Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy
- CEREC Ortho 1.1.2 Certification : Required Training to receive the Ortho Software