Level 5CEREC Advanced – Advanced CEREC Software Mastery | 20 CE CreditsPrerequisites: None. | Where Do I Start?
CEREC software has become more advanced and when coupled with additional softwares, it opens a whole realm of possibilities for individual clinicians.
The Level 5 workshop sets the foundation to execute more comprehensive digital workflows using a combination of the CEREC, CEREC Ortho, Exocad, and inLab 19 CAD software. Attendees will learn how these software allow us to maximize control, efficiency and profitability of procedures such as orthodontics, dentures, and wax-ups like never before. Course attendees will also understand which procedures can be done totally in their office and very specific instruction on how to use a digital lab for more complex treatments. The workshop is hands-on, intensive and allows doctors to design, export and mill a multitude of restorations.
All cerecdoctors.com hands-on workshops are conducted on Omnicams or Primescans, utilizing the latest CEREC software.
Participants Will Learn:
Digital aligner treatment using SureSmile
How to manufacture in-office aligners using SureSmile and 3D printing
Digital Denture workflow for all clinical scenarios including: existing denture patients, immediate denture patients and implant locator patients
Using inLab Model Module to create solid models, removable dies and implant models
Using inLab Splint Module to design Digital splints that can be 3D printed in-office
Understand how to use the inLab software to create digital wax-ups
Understand the Connect Case Center Inbox software and how this integrates with inLab and Exocad software
Introduction to the Exocad Smile Creator software
Learn the Biocopy Merge technique for completely digital anterior wax-up process
Learn how to move a case from inLab or Exocad into the CEREC software to mill
- $5,495 Doctors
- $1,995 Team Members*
- 20 CE Credits
- Meena Barsoum, D.M.D.
- Mike Skramstad, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Foundation - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: CEREC Implants Restorative – Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC
- Level 4A: CEREC Esthetics– Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases with CEREC
- Level 4B: CEREC Full Arch– Treating Comprehensive Cases with a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: CEREC Advanced – Advanced CEREC Software Mastery
- Level ICA: CEREC and Cone Beam– Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry for Guided Surgery
- Level ICB: CEREC Implants Surgical–Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Therapy
- Level ICC: CEREC Implants Full Arch– Digital Fixed Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy