Level ICCCEREC Implants Full Arch– Digital Fixed Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy | 20 CE CreditsPrerequisites: CEREC and Cone Beam Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry
Digital Esthetic Dental Implant Therapy and Advanced Grafting | Where Do I Start?
This 3-day workshop will take participants through the full digital workflow on how to treat a fully edentulous patient. Utilizing CEREC and cone beam, users will learn the tips and tricks for a systematic workflow for treatment planning, designing and executing full arch implant therapy for patients.
Designed for users that have completed levels ICA and ICB, this intensive workshop will give you the tools you need to treat a fully edentulous patient with a completely digital workflow. All aspects of the CEREC chairside and inLab workflow relevant to the process will be discussed in this workshop.
Participants Will Learn:
Intro to digital full-arch implant prosthetics
Edentulous options – Indications and Contraindications
Pros and cons of various options, space requirements, maintenance
Materials review for fixed hybrids
Review of analog concepts
Treatment planning for full arch implant prosthetics
Classic Guide vs Digital Guide workflow
Soft-tissue supported vs tooth supported guides
Galileos/CBCT/CEREC/InLab integration concepts and the available file types - Ortho models, .dxd, .cmgdxd, .ssi, .iLab, .stl
Ortho imaging for diagnostic models
CBCT anatomy review and Galileos features
Positioning multi-unit abutments for angled implants
Guide sleeve considerations
Surgical considerations (lecture)
Multi-unit abutment and gingival collar selection
Serial extractions and staging multiple guides
Prosthetic design and hygiene/maintenance
InLab review and overview of InLab software
When do we need SICAT and when must an analog workflow be used?
Hardware and software limitations of the Dentsply Sirona workflow
- $5,495 Doctors
Available at the Spear Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 20 CE Credits
- Farhad Boltchi, D.M.D., M.S.
- Ross Enfinger, D.M.D
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Dentsply Sirona Academy - Charlotte
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Foundation - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: CEREC Implants Restorative – Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC
- Level 4A: CEREC Esthetics– Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases with CEREC
- Level 4B: CEREC Full Arch– Treating Comprehensive Cases with a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: CEREC Advanced– Advanced CEREC Software Mastery
- Level ICA: CEREC and Cone Beam– Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry for Guided Surgery
- Level ICB: CEREC Implants Surgical–Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Therapy
- Level ICC: CEREC Implants Full Arch– Digital Fixed Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy