Treating Comprehensive Cases With a Digital Workflow | 21 CE CreditsPrerequisites: Level 2. Spear’s Facially Generated Treatment Planning workshop completion encouraged. | Where Do I Start?
CEREC goes beyond just single-tooth dentistry. This workshop will explore techniques for comprehensive cases and teach users to perform virtual wax ups, utilize the virtual articulator and incorporate cone beam scans to evaluate the patient’s dentition and occlusion.
All cerecdoctors.com hands-on workshops are conducted on Omnicams utilizing the latest CEREC software. Before attending the workshop, review the latest videos on abutments. There will be other videos that are recommended after the workshop.
Participants Will Learn:
How to perform the new patient exam in the digital age
The difference between the CEREC Software design techniques as it relates to comprehensive dentistry
The appropriate way to stage cases to help with financial need patients
The proper way to program and utilize the virtual articulator in the CEREC software
How to use the SICAT Function software suite
Efficient placement and use of the SICAT JMT device
Virtual wax ups and mock ups
Cementation techniques for large comprehensive cases
Material selection for comprehensive cases
Utilizing photography for patient education and communication
- $5,495 Doctors
- $1,995 Team Members*
- 21 CE Credits
- Sameer Puri, D.D.S.
- Mike Skramstad, D.D.S.
- Kevin Kwiecien, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Mastery - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- Level 3: Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants With CEREC
- Level 4: Mastering Multiple Anterior and Posterior Restorations With CEREC
- CEREC and Cone Beam Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry
- Treating Comprehensive Cases With a Digital Workflow
- CEREC Ortho 1.1 Certification : Required Training to receive the Ortho Software