Level 4BCEREC Full Arch– Treating Comprehensive Cases with a Digital Workflow | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: Level 4A Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases with CEREC. Level 2 CEREC Foundation - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice. Spear’s Facially Generated Treatment Planning workshop completion encouraged. | Where Do I Start?
CEREC goes beyond just single-tooth dentistry. This workshop is a natural extension of Level 4A where participants will learn techniques for comprehensive cases including: how to perform virtual wax ups, basic fundamentals of smile design and how to stage full mouth cases.
All cerecdoctors.com hands-on workshops are conducted on Omnicams or Primescans utilizing the latest CEREC software. Before attending the workshop, review the latest videos on abutments. There will be other videos that are recommended after the workshop.
Participants Will Learn:
Design fundamentals of larger anterior cases
Everythign you need to create a vertual waxup and how you can do it with the lab or by yourself
How to use a virtual waxup to design your restorations
How to 3D print virtual waxups or integrate them directly into your CEREC software completely digitally
Basic fundamentals of smile design and patient motivation to create value for the case
How to stage an entire arch or a full mouth reconstruction using very simple principals
Material selection for comprehensive cases
Participants will execute a full upper arch case
- $3,295 Doctors
Available at the Spear Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 13 CE Credits
- Mike Skramstad, D.D.S.
- Meena Barsoum, D.M.D.
- Mark Fleming, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Dentsply Sirona Academy - Charlotte
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Foundation - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: CEREC Implants Restorative – Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC
- Level 4A: CEREC Esthetics– Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases with CEREC
- Level 4B: CEREC Full Arch– Treating Comprehensive Cases with a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: CEREC Advanced– Advanced CEREC Software Mastery
- Level ICA: CEREC and Cone Beam– Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry for Guided Surgery
- Level ICB: CEREC Implants Surgical–Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Therapy
- Level ICC: CEREC Implants Full Arch– Digital Fixed Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy