CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: None. | Where Do I Start?
The most efficient offices are the ones that use CEREC with a team approach. There is no better way take care of patients in a single visit than when the entire team is on board, all working together in harmony.
The new dedicated assistants training class is designed to teach assistants on all aspects of CEREC from software, design, materials and milling. This two-day hands on intensive workshop is designed to allow assistants to take over the entire CEREC restoration fabrication process.
Each participant will have a dedicated CEREC machine at their disposal to allow for ample hands on time with design and finishing of the CEREC restorations.
Participants Will Learn:
How to recognize ideal preparation designs for inlays, onlays, veneers and crowns
The different design techniques of Biogeneric Individual, Biogeneric Copy and Copy and Mirror (Biogeneric Reference), how they work and when to use them
A review of the available materials and their appropriate clinical uses
Hands on exercises with dedicated CEREC machines for each paid assistant seat
Hands on with stain and glaze on multitude of materials
Ideal polishing techniques for esthetic restorations
Step by step zirconia restoration fabrication process
Cementation technique discussion
Fabrication of inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges
- $1,995 Team Members
- 13 CE Credits
- Sameer Puri, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Foundation - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: CEREC Implants Restorative – Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC
- Level 4A: CEREC Esthetics– Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases with CEREC
- Level 4B: CEREC Full Arch– Treating Comprehensive Cases with a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: CEREC Advanced – Advanced CEREC Software Mastery
- CBBT: Cone Beam Basic Training - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CBR: Cone Beam Radiology - Maximizing Your Understanding and Use of CBR Scans
- Level ICA: CEREC and Cone Beam– Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry for Guided Surgery
- Level ICB: CEREC Implants Surgical–Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Therapy
- Level ICC: CEREC Implants Full Arch– Digital Fixed Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy