CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: None. | Where Do I Start?
The most efficient offices are the ones that use CEREC with a team approach. There is no better way take care of patients in a single visit than when the entire team is on board, all working together in harmony.
The new dedicated assistants training class is designed to teach assistants on all aspects of CEREC from software, design, materials and milling. This two-day hands on intensive workshop is designed to allow assistants to take over the entire CEREC restoration fabrication process.
Each participant will have a dedicated CEREC machine at their disposal to allow for ample hands on time with design and finishing of the CEREC restorations.
Participants Will Learn:
How to recognize ideal preparation designs for inlays, onlays, veneers and crowns
The different design techniques of Biogeneric Individual, Biogeneric Copy and Copy and Mirror (Biogeneric Reference), how they work and when to use them
A review of the available materials and their appropriate clinical uses
Hands on exercises with dedicated CEREC machines for each paid assistant seat
Hands on with stain and glaze on multitude of materials
Ideal polishing techniques for esthetic restorations
Step by step zirconia restoration fabrication process
Cementation technique discussion
Fabrication of inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges
Review of implant components and the CEREC implant workflow
- $1,995 Team Members
- 13 CE Credits
- Sameer Puri, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Mastery - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants With CEREC
- Level 4A: Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases With CEREC
- Level 4B: Treating Comprehensive Cases With a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: Advanced CEREC Software Mastery – Foundation For Integration Into your Practice
- Level 6A: CEREC and Cone Beam Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry
- Level 6B: Digital Esthetic Dental Implant Therapy and Advanced Grafting
- Level 6C: Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy