CBBTCone Beam Basic Training - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice | 13 CE Credits
Your Cone Beam Basic Training workshop will focus on learning the fundamentals of Cone Beam technology including diagnostic and radiologic interpretation. The workshop will focus on getting users comfortable with the operation of the Cone Beam hardware as well as learning the software used to power the device. Participants will focus on hands-on use of the Sidexis and Sicat Suite bundles of software.
Each participant will have a dedicated computer to allow for ample hands-on training.
Participants Will Learn:
Fundamental basic operations of your cone beam system
A step by step process to understanding radiologic interpretation
Learn Sidexis and Sicat software suites
Basic radiology knowledge such as dosage and exposure requirements
Thorough immersion of the Sidexis software
A full hands on experience of Sicat Implant software
A basic knowledge of the cone beam and CAD/CAM integration process
Exposure to Sicat Air software and understanding the limitations of airway diagnosis with cone beam technology
Learn how to use Sicat Endo software to aid in diagnosis and treatment of root canal therapy
- $3,295 Doctors
- 13 CE Credits
- Doug Smail, D.D.S.
- Darin O'Bryan, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Foundation - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: CEREC Implants Restorative – Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC
- Level 4A: CEREC Esthetics– Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases with CEREC
- Level 4B: CEREC Full Arch– Treating Comprehensive Cases with a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: CEREC Advanced – Advanced CEREC Software Mastery
- CBBT: Cone Beam Basic Training - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CBR: Cone Beam Radiology - Maximizing Your Understanding and Use of CBR Scans
- Level ICA: CEREC and Cone Beam– Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry for Guided Surgery
- Level ICB: CEREC Implants Surgical–Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Therapy
- Level ICC: CEREC Implants Full Arch– Digital Fixed Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy