Level 3CEREC Implants Restorative – Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: None. Level 2 completion highly encouraged. | Where Do I Start?
CEREC will produce highly esthetic implant restorations with perfect occlusion and contacts, whether you are treating a single tooth or complete quadrant. Fabricating chairside implant restorations opens an avenue to be more productive in one's office whether you are temporizing an edentulous area for implants or fabricating the final restoration.
All cerecdoctors.com hands-on workshops are conducted on Omnicams utilizing the latest CEREC software. Before attending the workshop, review the latest videos on abutments. There will be other videos that are recommended after the workshop.
Patterson and Henry Schein Dental training vouchers accepted.
Participants Will Learn:
The differences between the various blocks for fabricating provisional and permanent chairside abutments
How to fabricate chairside abutments for implants utilizing CEREC software
How to use CEREC to create temporary and permanent implant restorations
How different tools affect implant proposals and where and when to use them
The CEREC/Galileos connection and the integration between cone beam and CAD/CAM
File and image management as it relates to implant restorations fabricated with CEREC
To create Maryland bridge temporary restorations for patients waiting for implant integration
How to fabricate custom healing abutments with CEREC
Learn to fabricate screw retained provisionals to create optimal tissue contours
Introduction to restoring implants with CEREC
Review the application of CAD/CAM and cone beam
Different provisionalization techniques for implant dentistry with CEREC
Thorough material review as it relates to CEREC and implants
- $3,295 Doctors
Available at the Spear Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 13 CE Credits
- Mike Skramstad, D.D.S.
- Meena Barsoum, D.M.D.
- Mark Fleming, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Dentsply Sirona Academy - Charlotte
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Foundation - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: CEREC Implants Restorative – Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC
- Level 4A: CEREC Esthetics– Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases with CEREC
- Level 4B: CEREC Full Arch– Treating Comprehensive Cases with a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: CEREC Advanced – Advanced CEREC Software Mastery
- CBBT: Cone Beam Basic Training - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CBR: Cone Beam Radiology - Maximizing Your Understanding and Use of CBR Scans
- Level ICA: CEREC and Cone Beam– Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry for Guided Surgery
- Level ICB: CEREC Implants Surgical–Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Therapy
- Level ICC: CEREC Implants Full Arch– Digital Fixed Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy