After you have registered for a course, we consider your registrationto be a firm commitment for you to attend.
Last-minute participant substitutions are difficult to arrange, although we understand emergency situations may arise that will affect your attendance to programs offered by cerecdoctors.com.
We have established the following policy
in case of course cancellation:
- Written notice must be given for course cancellation.
- If cancellation is made more than 90 days before the program date, 50% of the tuition, less the non-refundable deposit, is eligible for refund, or 100% of the tuition is transferrable to another program/date.
- If cancellation is made within 60 to 90 days of the program date, 25% of the tuition is eligible for refund, less the non-refundable deposit, or 100% of the tuition is transferrable to another program/date.
- If cancellation is made within 60 days prior to the program date, the entire tuition is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Any refunds issued within the guidelines of the cerecdoctors.com cancellation policy will incur a 6% nonrefundable fee.
In addition, cerecdoctors.com reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events as necessary.
In such a case, tuition or deposit may be refunded in full or transferred to a future seminar or course. In no event shall cerecdoctors.com be liable for any cancellation or change penalties assessed by an airline or hotel as a result of course date changes or cancellations.
Please Note: Vouchers must be presented to your Education Advisor at the time of course registration to be applied to that specific course. If a valid voucher is not applied at the time of registration, but is received prior to or during a course, full tuition will be collected and the voucher can be credited to your Spear account for a future course.