Level ICBCEREC Implants Surgical–Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Therapy | 20 CE CreditsPrerequisites: CEREC and Cone Beam Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry | Where Do I Start?
You attended Level ICA and learned all there is to learn on how to treatment plan implants and create surgical guides. Level ICB will allow you to take your education further and learn more advanced techniques such as grafting and soft tissue development.
This course builds on the foundation of digital treatment planning for restoratively-driven implant placement and surgical guide fabrication taught in Level ICA. Level ICB will allow you to take your education further and learn more advanced surgical techniques. This 3-day workshop is designed for advanced users and those who want to learn more ways to treat their implant patients ideally and predictably. This workshop will show you the latest techniques, materials, and procedures to provide the most ideal dental implant therapy. The focus of this workshop will be bone and soft tissue grafting in digital dental implant therapy. We will focus on predictable techniques soft tissue flap management, suturing, socket grafting with not just bone but also soft tissue grafts, soft tissue grafting in esthetic sites, connective tissue graft harvesting techniques, simultaneous bone grafting with implant placement techniques, predictable transcrestal sinus lift techniques, and esthetic implant dentistry strategies. We will also cover staged bone grafts/ridge augmentation and lateral window sinus lift techniques but to a lesser degree.
Participants Will Learn:
Learn the appropriate surgical armamentarium for bone and soft tissue grafting
Learn predictable soft tissue flap management and suturing techniques
Learn how to choose the appropriate type of bone grafts, membranes, and soft tissue grafting materials for specific indications
Learn how to incorporate platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) technology
Learn predictable socket grafting techniques
Learn predictable bone grafting and transcrestal sinus lift techniques
Learn how to harvest autogenous connective tissue grafts
Learn how to perform soft tissue grafting in esthetic dental implant therapy
Learn predictable esthetic implant dentistry strategies
Learn predictable staged ridge augmentation and lateral window sinus lift techniques
Learn how to minimize complications and treat complications in conjunction with bone and soft tissue grafting
- $5,495 Doctors
Available at the Spear Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 20 CE Credits
- Farhad Boltchi, D.M.D., M.S.
- Ross Enfinger, D.M.D.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Dentsply Sirona Academy - Charlotte
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Foundation - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: CEREC Implants Restorative – Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC
- Level 4A: CEREC Esthetics– Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases with CEREC
- Level 4B: CEREC Full Arch– Treating Comprehensive Cases with a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: CEREC Advanced – Advanced CEREC Software Mastery
- Level ICA: CEREC and Cone Beam– Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry for Guided Surgery
- Level ICB: CEREC Implants Surgical–Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Therapy
- Level ICC: CEREC Implants Full Arch– Digital Fixed Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy