Level ICBCEREC Implants Surgical– Digital Esthetic Dental Implant Therapy and Hard & Soft Tissue | 20 CE CreditsPrerequisites: CEREC and Cone Beam Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry | Where Do I Start?
You attended Level 6 and learned all there is to learn on how to treatment plan implants and create surgical guides. Level 6B will allow you to take your education further and learn more advanced techniques such as grafting and soft tissue development.
This 3-day workshop is designed for advanced users and those that want to learn more ways to more ideally treat their implant patients. The workshop will show you the latest techniques, materials and procedures to provide the most ideal implant therapy.
Participants Will Learn:
Digital treatment planning for esthetic cases
Post-extraction implant therapy in the esthetic zone using custom healers
Soft tissue and bone grafting in esthetic implant therapy using different types of graft materials and techniques
Developing the transition zone in esthetic implant therapy
Digital restoration of esthetic implant cases
Materials available for single unit implant therapy
Advanced bone grafting
- $5,495 Doctors
Available at the Spear Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 20 CE Credits
- Farhad Boltchi, D.M.D., M.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Dentsply Sirona Academy - Charlotte
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Foundation - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: CEREC Implants Restorative – Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC
- Level 4A: CEREC Esthetics– Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases with CEREC
- Level 4B: CEREC Full Arch– Treating Comprehensive Cases with a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: CEREC Advanced– Advanced CEREC Software Mastery
- Level ICA: CEREC and Cone Beam– Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry for Guided Surgery
- Level ICB: CEREC Implants Surgical– Digital Esthetic Dental Implant Therapy and Hard & Soft Tissue
- Level ICC: CEREC Implants Full Arch– Digital Fixed Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy