Level 6BDigital Esthetic Dental Implant Therapy and Advanced Grafting | 20 CE CreditsPrerequisites: CEREC and Cone Beam Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry | Where Do I Start?
You attended Level 6 and learned all there is to learn on how to treatment plan implants and create surgical guides. Level 6B will allow you to take your education further and learn more advanced techniques such as grafting and soft tissue development.
This 3-day workshop is designed for advanced users and those that want to learn more ways to more ideally treat their implant patients. The workshop will show you the latest techniques, materials and procedures to provide the most ideal implant therapy.
Participants Will Learn:
Digital treatment planning for esthetic cases
Post-extraction implant therapy in the esthetic zone using custom healers
Soft tissue and bone grafting in esthetic implant therapy using different types of graft materials and techniques
Developing the transition zone in esthetic implant therapy
Digital restoration of esthetic implant cases
Materials available for single unit implant therapy
Advanced bone grafting
- $5,495 Doctors
Available at the Spear Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 20 CE Credits
- Farhad Boltchi, D.M.D., M.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Dentsply Sirona Academy - Charlotte
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Mastery - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants With CEREC
- Level 4A: Mastering Multiple Anterior and Posterior Restorations With CEREC
- Level 4B: Treating Comprehensive Cases With a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: Advanced CEREC Software Mastery – Foundation For Integration Into your Practice
- Level 6A: CEREC and Cone Beam Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry
- Level 6B: Digital Esthetic Dental Implant Therapy and Advanced Grafting
- Level 6C: Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy
- CEREC Ortho 1.1.2 Certification : Required Training to receive the Ortho Software