CEREC Ortho 1.1.2 Certification Required Training to receive the Ortho SoftwarePrerequisites: None. | Where Do I Start?
In order to receive the CEREC Ortho 1.1.2 software, all clinicians must undergo a hands on certification. The certification course will involve hands on use of the CEREC Ortho 1.1.2 software where participants must demonstrate proficiency in scanning full arch scans.
Once the clinician is certified, they will initiate delivery of the software to the clinicians.
cerecdoctors.com and Spear Education are designated as a training center authorized to provide certification. The certification courses will be held prior to CEREC course weekends, usually Wednesday afternoon, in an effort to help minimize travel for the doctors and team.
Once you sign up for the course, a cerecdoctors.com education advisor will contact you to help you start the certification process with their team.
Please note-the tuition for all members of the $3495 Academy membership and $4495 Mentors is waived as it is included in your new membership.
Normal Tuition- $500 for Doctors (waived for $3495 Academy members and $4495 Mentors) $500 for Team Members (waived for $3495 Academy members)
Please note that this is a hands on workshop. Participants should be prepared to scan live in the mouth to demonstrate proficiency on the use of the software as well as be prepared to have other doctors scan them so that they can undergo the same experience as a patient.
Participants Will Learn:
Indications of the CEREC Ortho 1.1.2 software
Techniques to improve scanning
Tips and tricks to ensure appropriate data is collected for submission
Configuration settings of the CEREC Ortho 1.1.2 software
Proper seating position for the operator to ensure an ideal scan
Indications on how to recognize insufficient data
How to transfer full arch scans into the CEREC Chairside 4.6 software to utilize the double buccal bite for accurate occlusion
Contraindications of when not to use the CEREC Ortho 1.1.2 software
- $500 Doctors (waived for $3495 Academy members and & $4495 Mentors)
- $500 Team Members*
- Sameer Puri, D.D.S.
- Mark Fleming, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Mastery - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants With CEREC
- Level 4A: Mastering Multiple Anterior and Posterior Restorations With CEREC
- Level 4B: Treating Comprehensive Cases With a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: Advanced CEREC Software Mastery – Foundation For Integration Into your Practice
- Level 6A: CEREC and Cone Beam Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry
- Level 6B: Digital Esthetic Dental Implant Therapy and Advanced Grafting
- Level 6C: Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy
- CEREC Ortho 1.1.2 Certification : Required Training to receive the Ortho Software